Thursday, July 14, 2011

Because I'm Ready To Go and I'm Going

It's amazing how one's life can change in a day. Even one moment can change your life. I knew in my heart that I was led here to this place for a special reason. It's not my personality to be patient or venture out into the great unknown. I've always preferred the safety of the familiar, most of us do. But my vision and dreams propelled me to continue to move forward. Even when I have been at my lowest point of despair and self doubt, I've never even once considered that I made a wrong decision to be here. To keep going forward was my only option. 

Wednesday morning I met my destiny head on. It was as clear as night from day, and I've been lighter than a feather ever since then. Things have finally fallen into place. I made the right contacts, and God put things together. The door opened, and I walked in. Funny how He does that, just at the right time when you and He are both ready.  That's where faith comes in.  I always say that our life is not an ocean cruise. God doesn't have to give us an itinerary. We're not going to know where the stops are until we arrive at the port. We just have to keep the faith that God is at the helm and all is as is should be. 

I'm going to be proud to announce my new associations as soon as I get settled in. In the meanwhile, thanks to everyone who has been cheering me on, in my corner, and praying for me. I'm realizing my dream, and everyday gets better. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment